Big news, multichannel sellers! UK and Canada Integrations!
We know how important it is to have your products in front of as many people on as many channels as possible.
Listing Mirror is super excited to announce the launch of support for Amazon, eBay, and Etsy in Europe and Canada.
Operating your (now international) ecommerce business just got a whole lot easier.
Countries included in this integration include the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Canada.
We’ll still pull your product data and keep it organized in our software. But now we can push that information to even more channels for you.
If you’re operating in the United States now, we’ll help list your products on Amazon, eBay, and Etsy in the European and Canadian markets and vice versa if you want to expand to the U.S. marketplace.
Want to expand your sales reach and customer base?
Try Listing Mirror Risk Free for 14 Days!Schedule Call Now
Sell More. Work Less.
Important things to keep in mind:
Amazon UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy:
- To ship Amazon UK orders, FBA or otherwise, you must have items in stock in the UK or UK FBA warehouses.
- Amazon FBA UK will ship to all other FBA UK countries: amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.es, amazon.it.
- You can not ship from a US based FBA or MFN warehouse to fulfill Amazon UK orders.
- As an Amazon US seller, you can already Sell and Ship to Canada.
- Amazon FBA Canada requires you to have items in stock in Amazon FBA Canada warehouses.
- You can not ship from a U.S. based FBA warehouse to fulfill Amazon Canada orders.
Etsy UK and International:
- Update your items using the automatic listing translation tool.
- Add appropriate tags to your listings, as they may go by a different name internationally. (See our blog article on Etsy SEO Help for more information on how to sell boost etsy sales.)
- Set international shipping as an option on the products in your shop. Also, having clear ship-to destinations within your listings will help your items show up in the appropriate search results.
Lastly, always be aware of international shipping import laws, procedures, and fees/taxes.
Don't be afraid to sell internationally because of the potentially high shipping costs. List your items, charge appropriate shipping to cover the cost.
If the buyer wants your item, the shipping charges will not stop them from ordering.
This latest multi-channel integration is just another way to reach more customers and increase sales!
Sell More. Work Less.