Sell on Overstock Marketplace with Listing Mirror.
Overstock Listing Software & API Integration
Listing Mirror Makes it Easy to Sell on Overstock Marketplace
Want to get started?
Learn more about Overstock Marketplace
Overstock is looking for relationships with reputable retailers, sellers, and brands wth the following capabilties:
- Capable of drop-shipping to customers?
- US Based Warehouse?
- Currently Selling Online?
- Able to ship non-LTL orders within 1 business day?
Some additional helpful advice for potential Overstock Sellers:
- Ship products in plain boxes, no branding (no FBA fulfillment allowed)
- Check out the Partners Page: Overstock Partners Page.
Join Overstock, and you can grow your business the way you want — with all the help you need or as independently as you choose.
- You’ll have access to advertising advisors who can help optimize your marketing potential.
- You’ll have direct access to Buying and Partner Care teams to help grow your business and assist with daily account details.
- By associating your business with Overstock, you’re also teaming up with a company that’s doing business differently — investing in the lives of others by giving back to communities, both near and far.
With Listing Mirror, integration with Overstock is simple. One of our multi-channel experts can even help you set this up!
Overstock has been recognized as one of Forbes Magazine’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America. Third-party retailers can become an approved merchant on Overstock’s online platform.
YES. Overstock Marketplace sellers are finding success with a wide array of products. Chances are, if you are selling on Amazon, you should be selling on Overstock.com.
By selling on Overstock, you have the unique opportunity to reach millions of unique Overstock.com visitors each month and to join the thousands of Suppliers and Sellers that call themselves Overstock Partners.
This is the exact reason Listing Mirror was created.
Listing Mirror allows you to effortlessly sell across multiple online marketplaces, including Overstock.
Using Listing Mirror will allow you to expand your product listings to each marketplace with very little effort.
Our service will save you time and money by centralizing all of your products, orders, and fullfillment into one easy to use software service!
Some of the perks associated with Overstock include more personalized service and support, which can help you increase sales. Also, Overstock assumes all responsibility in terms of customer service, as well as any issues associated with credit card fraud.
Overstock Registration is Free.
Listings range from $0.10 to $3.15.
When selling items under $25, the final value fee is only 3%.
(If you don’t sell your items, relisting them is free.)
There are optional fees for listing enhancements, such as: featured auction for approximately $13, bold listing for $1, and highlight for $5.
Overstock also offers a subscription which runs $6.95/month for 25 simultaneous listings.
Not approved by Overstock yet?
Listing Mirror aims to simplify the process of growing your business.
We are constantly in search of ways to improve upon and streamline our products. We also really love people and love to make them happy.