Wish Express is an expedited shipping program offered through the e-commerce platform Wish. Wish Express items reach customers within 5 days, making it an excellent option for shoppers wanting to receive their items quicker than they would with the standard Wish shipping time frame.
How does it work?
By enabling Wish Express for their products, merchants give buyers the option to have items delivered sooner. Wish Express products are those for which merchants have set the number of maximum business delivery days to 5. If merchants do not manually set a maximum number of delivery days for an item, Wish will automatically assign Wish Express benefits to that product.
Sellers don’t need to go through an additional sign-up or application process to enroll in Wish Express. Note, that Wish Express is not a fulfillment program—you will still be responsible for getting your items to customers within the required timeframe.
Who is eligible for Wish Express?
All merchants who sell on Wish can enroll in the Wish Express program if they meet the following criteria:
- Fulfillment within 5 business days
- Confirm delivery within 10 business days
- Tracking number provided for orders
- 95% on-time arrival rate
- Pre-fulfillment cancellation rate under 5%
Once you’re accepted into the program, you must maintain a 90% on-time arrival rate and a pre-fulfillment cancellation rate under 10%. If you fail to meet these metrics, Wish will suspend your account from the program, but you can re-apply once you’ve brought them back up to standard. However, if you are suspended more than twice, Wish will permanently remove you from the Wish Express program.
How to enroll in Wish Express
Enrolling in Wish Express is easy and can be done in the following few steps.
- First, to enable the program for your products, navigate to your shipping settings and make sure that you’ve enabled all countries that you intend to use Wish Express for. For each Express-supported country, the Wish Express truck logo is highlighted, and the required delivery timeframe is listed.
- Go to your products page to choose the product(s) you want to list for Wish Express. Here, you can also choose to add new products to your lineup.
- Under the shipping section on the products page, you can update and manage your Wish Express countries.
- Hit save, and you’re good to go.
Benefits of selling through Wish Express
There are numerous benefits to selling through Wish Express as opposed to the standard Wish shipping service. It’s helpful for customers who want to receive their items faster, and it also helps to give your business a boost. Here’s how:
- Building customer loyalty and trust: Customers are happier when they receive their items according to a speedy and efficient timeline. Because Wish Express guarantees delivery within 5 business days, buyers can rest assured that they won’t have to wait long to get what they paid for. This helps businesses build a sense of loyalty and trust with their customers.
- Increased sales: By achieving better brand reputation through expedited shipping, your business will likely attract more customers, ultimately leading to increased sales and revenue in the long run.
- Greater product exposure: Wish Express products tend to get more exposure through special placement and promotions through the Wish website and app. Each product that is eligible for Express is marked with the distinctive Wish Express orange truck logo, making them easy for customers to identify. More exposure equals more impressions, which is a critical element in getting your brand and business out there for the world to see.
- Faster order payment eligibility: Through the Wish Express program, you get paid as soon as delivery is confirmed by the carrier.
Wish Express is an all-around great program for sellers and buyers alike. Sellers benefit from increased customer trust and loyalty, more sales, and greater product exposure, while customers can take advantage of expedited shipping times. It’s a win-win for all parties.
Listing Mirror’s new integration with Wish makes it possible for your business to easily sync product listings across multiple platforms. In addition, our services work seamlessly with Wish Express, helping you fulfill orders on time so that you can get them shipped off as soon as possible. We also continually update your inventory and storage in order to prevent overselling errors.
Reach out to us today to learn more about our integration with Wish and how we can help your business get started selling through the Wish Express program. We offer a 14-day free trial so that you can see how ListingMirror can benefit your business and aid you in managing listings and inventory between various selling platforms. Experience the power of our integration for yourself with a free trial. Click the button below to get started!