eBay's Out-of-Stock Option is a great feature for GTC Sellers!
It's very simple and it will help you prevent the risk of receiving a defect for selling an item that’s out of stock.
How does it work?
When your qualifying listing reaches a quantity of zero, eBay will automatically hide it from all buyer searches. Your listings will retain their purchase and search history, so that when you replenish your stock, they become available to buyers once again.
- Any Good ‘Til Cancelled listing with a quantity of zero for an entire 30-day billing period may qualify for an insertion fee credit at the end of that period
- On any Good ‘Til Cancelled listing that has a quantity of zero for the entire 30-day billing period over 3 consecutive 30-day billing periods, eBay will end the listing on your behalf
How to use eBay's New Out-of-Stock Option on your GTC Listings
- Go to My eBay > Account > Site Preferences
- Under "Selling Preferences," click "Show" next to Sell Your Item form and listings
- Click "Edit" next to "Use the out-of-stock option"
- Select the checkbox, then click "Apply"
Want to expand your sales reach and customer base? Try it Risk Free for 14 Days!Schedule Call Now
Sell More. Work Less.
Check out our multi-channel knowledgebase for more info on this and many other hints and tips on how to use eBay more effectively!