It’s very simple and it will help you prevent the risk of receiving a defect for selling an item that’s currently out of stock.
How does it work?
When your qualifying listing reaches a quantity of zero, eBay will automatically hide it from all buyer searches. Your listings will retain their purchase and search history, so that when you replenish your stock, they become available to buyers once again.
- Any Good ‘Til Cancelled listing with a quantity of zero for an entire 30-day billing period may qualify for an insertion fee credit at the end of that period
- On any Good ‘Til Cancelled listing that has a quantity of zero for the entire 30-day billing period over 3 consecutive 30-day billing periods, eBay will end the listing on your behalf
How to use eBay’s New Out-of-Stock Option on your GTC Listings
- Go to My eBay > Account > Site Preferences
- Under “Selling Preferences,” click “Show” next to Sell Your Item form and listings
- Click “Edit” next to “Use the out-of-stock option”
- Select the checkbox, then click “Apply”
Listing Mirror has an expansive multi-channel knowledgebase with more info on this and many other hints and tips on how to use eBay more effectively! Our #1 multichannel listing software makes it easier than ever to sell on the top channels.
Listing Mirror Features and Integrations
- Google Shopping Actions
- Amazon.com ((including non-US channels)
- eBay (including non-US channels)
- Desktop Shipper
- SKU Vault
- Listing Data Management
- Sync Listing Data to all Channel
- eBay Image Hosting
- Back up all listing data, including images
- Variations Listings
- Order Fulfillment
- Centralized Order Management
- Automatic Tracking Info Updates
- FBA Multi-channel Fulfillment
- Automatic Order Routing to FBA
- Inventory Syncing
- Inventory syn
- Price sync
- FBA inventory Integration
- Advanced inventory management
- Kitting & Bundling
- Multi-warehouse support
- SKUVault Integration
- FTP syncing
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Intellect is a comprehensive solution for growing your business smart and fast. It includes , , replenishment, and .
- We track your products from warehouse arrival all the way to buyer delivery.